The PSA wants as many members as possible to enjoy the benefit of our holiday homes during the summer school holidays. Each year we run a ballot /allocation exercise so all members have an equal chance of securing a booking during this busy time.
2014/2015 Summer Holiday Ballot - OPENING SOON
We are currently reviewing the Ballot process and will announce any changes and the opening dates in the April PSA plus e-newsletter.
2013/2014 Summer Ballot is now closed.
Results of the ballot will be e-mailed out before the end of August 2013.
How the ballot works:
* The ballot is advertised on this website and PSA Noticeboards.
* All booking enquiries for the ballot period are randomly drawn for each holiday home location and date.
* The results are e-mailed out by the end of August so there is still time to make alternative arrangements if your entry was unsuccessful.
* Only full and associate members of the PSA can enter the ballot.
* Bookings are limited to a maximum of one unit per member for up to seven nights.
Tips for entering the ballot.
* Based on the last two years’ experience, the success rate is about 40% but your chances are reduced if you enter for Nelson, Raumati or Whitianga.
* Your chances are increased if you are flexible about where you stay. Specifying a particular unit will certainly reduce your chances.
* If you can be flexible about the dates, please say so. State the beginning and end dates of the period you are interested in and the number of nights (up to 7) you wish to stay.
* Please state the correct number of people to be accommodated. As there is a limited number of units able to sleep seven or more, it will greatly reduce your chances to specify seven people simply to get a larger unit for only two people.